TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Eligibility and Membership
- Membership is an individual account based on own personal spending. Subject to periodic audit to determine accuracy of spending record.
- For payment with credit card or NETS, members need to present their NRIC, same-day receipts, along with same credit/debit card used and supporting bank/transaction slips.
- Excessive number of receipts submitted on a daily basis from one outlet may lead to suspension of membership pending investigation by the mall for possible termination.
- The Management reserves the right to suspend or terminate any membership account in the event of fraudulent or dishonest transactions and attempts to solicit or tout for receipts.
- The Management reserves the right to alter the Terms & Conditions of this program without prior notice.
- For receipts used for purchases made from NTUC FairPrice, FairPrice Xtra and Unity, amount required to accumulate points will be doubled. For example: a minimum of $100 in a single same-day receipt for purchases and receipts from NTUC FairPrice, FairPrice Xtra and Unity is required for SHIOK! members to earn 1,000 points.
- Points accumulated as capped at a maximum of 20,000 points per day ($1,000) for SHIOK! members and a maximum of 40,000 points per day ($2,000) for EXTRA SHIOK! members. During birthday months, point accumulation is capped at a maximum of 40,000 points for SHIOK! members and a maximum of 80,000 points for EXTRA SHIOK! members on the day of first transaction.
- Reprinted receipts and receipts obtained from purchases made at atrium fairs, push carts, temporary tenants, medical clinics and purchase of Jurong Point or tenant vouchers/gift card or gift card top-up are not eligible for point accumulation.
- Hand-written receipts are accepted on a case-to-case basis, subject to the Management’s approval.
- To be eligible to earn points, shoppers must bring the original receipt(s) to our Customer Service Counters on the same-day of your purchase(s).
- For purchases made after 9pm, shoppers may present the original receipt(s) at our Customer Service Counters on the next day for points accumulation.
- Receipts presented 1 day after the date of transaction will strictly not be entertained.
- In the event of disputes, the decision of the Management of Jurong Point Shopping Centre will be final.
Point Validity Period
- Points credited to your account in a calendar year will expire on the 31 December of that calendar year.
Jurong Point Carpark Credits (JPCC)
- $8 credit is limited to the first 300 members in a month based on a first-come, first-served basis. A minimum spend of $350 is required to qualify (Minimum spend of $50 in a single receipt and a maximum of 6 receipts per month). Double spending is required for purchases made at NTUC Fairprice, Fairprice Xtra and/or its subtenants.
- Credit obtained will be valid till the 15th of the following month from date of redemption.